32+ Bruno Mars You Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are Download

Bruno mars you are beautiful just the way you are. Anzeige Riesige Auswahl an CDs Vinyl und MP3s. Yeah I know I know when I compliment her she wont believe me And its so its so sad to t. Ohhhhh-ohhhhhh ohhhhhh-ohhhhhhh Oh her eyes her eyes Make the stars look like theyre not shinin Her hair her hair Falls perfectly without her trying. Speaking about the track Bruno Mars reveals that he is a big fan of songs like Joe Cockers You Are So Beautiful and Eric Claptons Wonderful Tonight songs that go straight to the point. Just the Way You Are is the debut solo single by American singer-songwriter Bruno Mars. It is the lead single from his debut studio album Doo-Wops Hooligans 2010. Just The Way You Are Bruno Mars. Just the Way You Are Lyrics. And for him Just The Way You Are is one of those songs. It was released in the United States to contemporary. Cause youre amazing just the way you are And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile Cause girl youre amazing just the way you are yeah Her lips her lips I could kiss them all day if shed let me Her laugh her laugh she hates but I think its so sexy Shes so beautiful and I. Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like theyre not shinin Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her tryin Shes so beautiful.

I do not own this song the credits go to Bruno MarsIf any of you guys want me to make a 1hour song you like just comment the name of the song and the Band. Anzeige Riesige Auswahl an CDs Vinyl und MP3s. Learn how to sing in only 30 days with these easy fun video lessons. BRUNO MARS Just the Way You Are Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like theyre not shining Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying Shes so beautiful And I tell her every day. Bruno mars you are beautiful just the way you are Just The Way You Are Simon Steur Club Mix Lyrics. Arrangement für Klavier Stimme und Gitarre. Her hair falls perfectly without her trying G D Shes so beautiful and I tell her every day D Yeah I know. Just the Way You Are Video 2010 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more. The song was written by Mars Philip Lawrence Ari Levine Khalil Walton and Needlz and produced by the former three under their alias the Smeezingtons along with Needlz. The official music video for Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are from the album Doo-Wops HooligansDirected by Ethan LaderInspired by the artwork of Erika. Just the way you are Bu halinle And when you smile Ve gülümsediğinde The whole world stopsstares for awhile Tüm dünya durur ve bir anlığına seni izler Cause girl youre amazing Çünkü inanılmazsın Just the way you are Bu halinle. Just The Way You Are Amazing noten. We have an official Just The Way You Are tab made by UG professional guitarists.

Just The Way You Are Bruno Mars Lyrics On Screen Youtube

Bruno mars you are beautiful just the way you are Her nails her nails Onun tırnakları tırnakları I could kiss them all.

Bruno mars you are beautiful just the way you are. Just the Way You Are Capo 5 Intro C Am F C Verse C Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like theyre not shining Am Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying F C Shes so beautiful and I tell her every day C Yeah I know I know when I compliment her she wont believe me Am And its so its so sad to think she dont see what I see F C But every.

Bruno mars you are beautiful just the way you are Just the Way You Are Capo 5 Intro C Am F C Verse C Oh her eyes her eyes make the stars look like theyre not shining Am Her hair her hair falls perfectly without her trying F C Shes so beautiful and I tell her every day C Yeah I know I know when I compliment her she wont believe me Am And its so its so sad to think she dont see what I see F C But every.

Rebeccabains Rebeccabains On Twitter Music Lyrics Song Quotes Lyrics


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel